Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Equalizer presets missing

We've received reports from iOS users that the equalizer presets have disappeared. This is currently being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
exilfriese

Same issue here. I think sth with the last update went wrong (8.7.10)

iPhone 13mini

Juhis9

This has ruined my day and increased my anxiety levels. Once again a proof that spotify doesnt care for music listeners. Genre changes may sound disturbing with my headphones and without presets, scales or even horizontal lines its a wasted time to try to find any balance again and again and again. This is certainly not worth the money im paying (if any) Besides that old equalizer wasnt good either but more of a minimum requirement of lowest standard. At least it wasnt useless.

exilfriese
Mellekr

Apple Music, here we come.

sadboideluxe

Idk how you guys can call this an “improvement” many of us enjoyed and relied upon the presets, we aren’t music technicians. Bring them back.

trgartin
I just chatted with a couple agents. They said they’ve been getting lots of similar reports and they’re working on a fix to bring back the presets. The first agent seemed totally unaware that this removal was intentional. The second expressed concern and said they’d have the presets back soon.
briangarlandk

Bring back the equalizers please. Every update the app receives  for iOS seems to get make the overall experience worst. Also, the random shuffling of songs when “shuffle” isn’t selected is super buggy. 

sbat0991

Please bring back the feature😭

jjap
Yea, I see no purpose in removing it and like, I would’ve appreciated if they made more features for it. It was awesome and completely stupid to remove it.
jjap
Seriously… ridiculous move by Spotify