Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Radio Not Working

Spotify Radio Not Working

Spotify radio is not working. When I try to start a radio it says "Sorry this radio station cannot be started. Please try with something else." I have tried all of my radio stations and it says the same thing for all of them. 

7 Replies

Hello!

Have you tried a clean install? You can follow the instructions here to do that ๐Ÿ™‚ Also, have you tried creating a new station?

Hope this helped ๐Ÿ™‚

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I tried the clean install instructions for Mac, because I am using a Macbook Pro and that did not fix the problem. I have also tried creating new stations and I get the same message. 

Nevermind! It randomly started working again! Thanks for your help!

I'm having the same issue on ios,android and windows is there something that needs to be fixed server side where can I report this if its so it seems unlikely that three clients on three different machines went corrupt

thank you very much for your help

My radio stations won't play at all. They show up under stations, but clicking on them is useless. It acts like its going to play them and then nothing. My playlists are working fine. It's only the radio stations that quit working. I updated the app and all was well until last night.

Same problem. Either I get the "This station isnt working" or it just doesnt play anything without notice. Still not working into this evening. 

Just go to settings, safari and turn on "accept cookies except from 3rd parties & advertisers"

Suggested posts