Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify! What a load of rubbish!

Spotify! What a load of rubbish!

It doesnt sync unless you its the whole libray.

So you manually sync but theres no where to start the sync! I cant see it anyway!

I cant check whats on my ipod! i have to disconnect and then plug in to listen to whats there and then...

Its just one song!

I signed up thinking i had the choice of phone and ipod, cant use the phone as i need a card! where did it say thet before i signed up!

so ok, ipods got to be easy! yeah right!!! Ive wasted all day trying to sus this thing out. Its so complicated. i give up, sooo mad!

Bye spotify!

1 Reply

@Mands wrote:

It doesnt sync unless you its the whole libray.

So you manually sync but theres no where to start the sync! I cant see it anyway!

I cant check whats on my ipod! i have to disconnect and then plug in to listen to whats there and then...

Its just one song!

I signed up thinking i had the choice of phone and ipod, cant use the phone as i need a card! where did it say thet before i signed up!

so ok, ipods got to be easy! yeah right!!! Ive wasted all day trying to sus this thing out. Its so complicated. i give up, sooo mad!

Bye spotify!

Hi Mands, welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with Spotify so far, hopefully we can change that!

I can see you've recently started our Premium Free Trial so you should be all set to use Spotify on your iPod & phone. 

Can I confirm you're following the steps shown here and here to sync these devices? 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Suggested posts