Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify - Your iPhone app is absolute dog**bleep**

Spotify - Your iPhone app is absolute dog**bleep**

To put it bluntly.

The app i currently am using less of on my iPhone sucks.

Here's a real cool list of stupid **bleep** the Spotify app does on my iPhone (the same service i pay $10/month for)

1) takes forever to load (its the 21st century fellas)

2) when it finally loads, it defaults to the top of my playlist which can be extremely annoying while driving because you have to scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll to your most recently added items.  SOLUTION THOUGH! just dont have a playlist that has more than 10 songs

3) the search feature apparently is now crashing for some weird reason - "try again"

4) FIX THE GODDAMN FRIENDS LIST ALREADY AND NO IM NOT LINKING MY ACCOUNT TO FACEBOOK

5) FIX THE GODDAMN FRIENDS LIST ALREADY AND NO IM NOT LINKING MY ACCOUNT TO FACEBOOK

6) FIX THE GODDAMN FRIENDS LIST ALREADY AND NO IM NOT LINKING MY ACCOUNT TO FACEBOOK

7) so whats up just randomly removing songs and then readding under different albums, rendering them useless in a playlist?

😎 on the subject of removing songs/albums randomly without any sort of warning...sup with that?

Spotify, you're on notice.  Hire some engineers who know what the **bleep** they are doing or face a diaspora.

Dip**bleep**s.

Spotify is the worst.

3 Replies

Having the same issue on iPhone 5. Search is busted.

Search should now be up and running again, Spotify did report they had some issues which have now been resolved.

What type of iPhone are you using?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

iPhone 5. Search is working now.

Suggested posts