Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify & Bose Lifestyle ST

Solved!

Spotify & Bose Lifestyle ST

I have had the premium Spotify account & my Bose Lifestyle Soundtouch 535 working for nearly a year. The recent update has stopped this. Both applications are the latest versions.
Using the Soundtouch app on my iPad the Internet Radio works fine and also TuneIn. But when I try to use the Spotify, all I get after I select a song to play is a blue screen with the word Loading appear.
The Spotify app on the iPad doesn't work anymore with the Soundtouch. It plays through my smart TV and even in the iPad. I try and switch the output to the Soundtouch and it becomes silent.
I have reinstalled both apps, made sure we are using the same network settings but no success.

Can't play it using my laptop anymore as well. Plays fine locally but not via wifi connection to the Soundtouch. 

Any ideas?
thanks
Vic

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I fixed it! All I did was power everything down, switched the power off at the wall plug for a good five minutes ...and now all it's back!!!

hope it works or you skhamis

View solution in original post

6 Replies

i have EXACTLY the same problem

Marked as solution

I fixed it! All I did was power everything down, switched the power off at the wall plug for a good five minutes ...and now all it's back!!!

hope it works or you skhamis

I have exactly the same problem too. I swichted all the wall off for a long moment... the problem remains...! ANOTHER SOLUTION??

thanks...

Hi there,

i noticed another update a few days ago for the software...

Did is you open the app on your iPad (or iPhone) and reconnect the soundbar?

best wishes

vic

hi,

I finally found the problem. I uninstalled all the Bose system and re
installed it...
thanks for answering.
T

It worked for me, thank you!

Suggested posts