Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify and iPod Touch

Spotify and iPod Touch

Ive got some problems with my wifi-connection (thunderstorm) so I havent been able to sync my offline playlists to my iPod Touch the last few days but then I realised that I can also sync my lists through the usb-connection but no.

After a lot of time of wasted in searching in the spotify community and on the net, it seems that you cant sync an iPod touch through USB at all, or at least I havent found a direct answer to the question.

Is it this bad ? Just went back to premium user and now Im almost paying for nothing when I dont get my playlists onto my iPod touch. 

3 Replies

You can only synch from spotify to the ipod touch over wifi unfortunately, the same as for iphones. Hopefully your wifi will be back and working again soon.

Thanks for a direct answer.  Its okay that syncing through wifi is the only option for iPd touches but it should be clearly said somewhere. I found no hint there was a difference between syncing "ordinary" iPods and Touches anywhere on Spotifys pages so a lot of time was wasted. Off to buy a new router tomorrow 🙂

Information is all over the place, sadly but throw out questions here and, usually someone will know the answer. Good luck with your shopping 🙂

Suggested posts