Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app in Mexico store

Solved!

Spotify app in Mexico store

Hello,

I am a basic user of your service, and was thinking on upgrading to take advantage of the international feature, but sadly I can not download the app in my ios (neither iphone nor ipad).

Since I am in a two year assignment in Mexico, I bought local activated devices and would like to sync my music with them. Would be possible for you to post the apps in the Mexico store?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello.

The iOS version of Spotify is currently only available in the App Store where Spotify is an available service. In order to get the Spotify app, you'd need to change the country of your Apple ID. The Apple website has some more details here on setting up a new Apple ID. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello.

The iOS version of Spotify is currently only available in the App Store where Spotify is an available service. In order to get the Spotify app, you'd need to change the country of your Apple ID. The Apple website has some more details here on setting up a new Apple ID. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi  im from mexico and i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be available the app in Market Place, i read that for the iphone its going to be available today.

Suggested posts