Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app on AppleTV wont scroll down past song 100

Spotify app on AppleTV wont scroll down past song 100

I use the Spotify app on AppleTV. It has always worked perfectly. But about a week ago, I can no longer scroll past song 100 in any playlist. My playlist has 219 songs, but once I scroll down to song 100 I can scroll down no more.

I have tried making a new playlist, it also doesnt scroll past song 100.
I have deleted the Spotify app and all data, reset the AppleTV, and reinstalled the Spotify app. After log on, I can still not scroll down past song 100.

I really need to be able to select the song I want to hear, or start the playlist in a particular spot. Help!
3 Replies

Hey @joe-home,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you share the Spotify app version installed on the AppleTV? We'd also need a screen recording of the experience so we can relay it for further review.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi, thanks for the reply!  I'm working via email with Spotify support, and provided them with video and screenshots of the problem.  It occurs on every AppleTV in my home, so it's not isolated to one device.  In order to keep things direct and simple, I'll continue to work with Spotify support and then report our findings here for the community.

Hey @joe-home,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

You're right, to keep things in just one side, it's better to continue the troubleshooting process directly with email support since they have access to your account and can help you further.

Remember that if you need anything else, the Community will be here for you. 

Thanks again for letting us know and have a great one!

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts