Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app says offline

Spotify app says offline

On both my wife and my iPhones, Spotify constantly says it’s offline, or goes so slowly it won’t play a single song. Every other app on my phone works fine during this time including internet access. Is there a setting on our account we need to change or something?

It doesn’t make sense to pay for premium if its not going to work. My wife will immediately use pandora after Spotify fails to connect, so the issue is not a lack of connection. 

5 Replies

Hello,
Have you tried to reinstall the app?
Also, please consider resetting the network preference on your iPhone.

If your question got solved, feel free to mark as a solution and give a kudo.

I am also getting the same error. But on my end i cant login i already tried reinstalling the app and resetting the internet connection and it is still the same. It says that it is offline. 

Hello @Eleynaageyrre,
Are you using Cellular Data or WiFi network?
Can you tell me more details (e.g. screenshot, iOS version, device model, app version, etc.
Thank you!

Both my wife and I are using WiFi. She also tried using cellular data with the same problem- other apps work on both WiFi and cellular using these same configurations. We both have iPhone 6’s running on the latest iOS updates, 11.2.6.

Hi!, 

This problem has happened to me a few times and that was because I had slow internet connection. The issue may be with your WiFi. If your WiFi connection is working correctly you may want to reinstall the Spotify app. Hope this helps!

Suggested posts