Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify can you at least apologize for your lack of testing the app before it was released?

Spotify can you at least apologize for your lack of testing the app before it was released?

Is it too much to ask for an apology for not testing your new app at all?
5 Replies

I'm having so many performance and crashing issues for the new iOS app!  Especially on the locked screen, it just freezes when you skips songs.  Even thinking about canceling the service 😞

has this problem been resovled for any of you? my spotify crashes too much, if this carries on theres no point having it. too frustrating!

Yes, I'm having a lot of these problems too.  Plus I hate the Your Music feature. Sloppily put together.  I'm sure there is a new incremental release in the very near future.

I would switch and even got the Beats Music 30 day trial but I find myself coming back to Spotify as Beats isn't any better.

Hoping Spotify is working hard on the update and puts more thought into it than they did with version 1.0.

The Your Music solution is poorly executed.

I am using the desktop site and I can't drag my starred songs into My music and close and the-open the app without losing it. This is BASIC stuff Spotify. Users have amassed Starred Songs over years and years and to not allow them to transfer these to the 'New' service is just ridiculous.

As for the iPhone App, can't even see where I am supposed to access My Music.

I do remember you doing something similar previously. You want to listen to your clients. Someone somewhere is your organisation is making stupid decisions that will cost you dearly once there is a decent alternative.

Russell

As far as I can tell, the star feature is still there.  Instead of clicking on a star, you add it to the starred playlist.  This playlist appears in the Your Music section under Playlists.

Everything just takes 3 clicks now instead of one.  That seems to be one of the drawbacks of version 1.0.

Suggested posts