Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify change de musique tout seul

Spotify change de musique tout seul

Bonjour, je suis nouveau dans l’utilisation de Spotify. Depuis quelques temps, quand je lance ma playlist, au bout d’une ou deux chansons, Spotify change tout seul de musique et me mets un titre que je ne connais et que je n’ai pas demandé......un peu lourd à force. Avez vous une solution svp ? MERCI de votre aide !

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

48 Replies

Hey @Dams86,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome. Hope you don't mind me replying in English.

If you've come across music unexpectedly played with your Spotify, it'd be good to make sure no one is accessing your account in an unauthorized way. For this purpose, it'd be great to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply in case there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The same thing is happening to me... It's really annoying! So this is not coming from someone else but from the App........

Hello, 

I still have the same problem, when I open the app, something appears : web player (chrome) and whatever I click on, when this is appearing, they change the music alone. What can I do to don't allowed this please ????

I pay this app, and this is driving me crazy !!!!

Sounds like it's just a story of advertising 

Hey @Margot10317,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

It'd be very helpful if you'd share a video of your screen and what this looks like when it happens as well as all the details and info available. It'll allow us to start looking into the specific case and provide you with the appropriate suggestions in order to stop these unwanted app behaviors.

We're looking forward to your update and we're here to help with anything else too! 

Mario Moderator

69993601-5201-4516-A701-C9C2C7DED706.png

This is what appears when I open the app. Sometimes it disappears. I don’t know how to deactivated. It appears just 3 weeks ago. I tried to change password, to delete the app and install it again, also to try any kind of settings but nothing works 

Same thing happens to me!! It's so annoying, have you find a solution?? 

@NinaLaura, @Margot10317

There is pretty simple solution to problem like this. Log in to your account page. Change password in your profile. Better save it where you never lose it. I recommend using some specific app e.g. 1Password or LastPass. Then click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

Bonjour, depuis quelques temps j'ai aussi le même problème quand j'ouvre mon spotify je découvre dans ma Playlist des sons likés des sons que je n'ai jamais écoutés ni likés en plus il met en lecture les sons sur web chrome je ne sais pas d'où cela vient. J'ai déjà changé mon mot de passe, désinstalleé l'application toujours la même chose. Je me retrouve donc tous les jours à unlike des sons. Il y a t il une solution à ce problème

Pareille que les autres, Spotify change tout seul de musique que ce soit sur l’application de mon IPhone ou sur celle de mon ordinateur ainsi que quand je le met sur mon navigateur. J’ai eu beau changer de mots de passe, réinstaller, supprimer les caches... rien ne change ! Pouvez vous résoudre les problèmes !

Hello,

I'm experiencing the same problem : Spotify change the music i'm listening to after few seconds, and systematically put those artists : "Cholossus" or "KikkiTai"... It's really pissing me off, as in plus i don't like their music.
Please give me help

Talking about the App 1.1.48.625.g1c87c7f7 running on Mac, OSX 10.11 El Capitan

Have this issue since today

Thx

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

It's a good idea to give the steps @Mario mentioned a go. In case the issue persists, we'd suggest you head here and contact our support team. The folks there can investigate this further and give you more information about it.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator

Hello,

I have Spotify Premium. For few days now, if I play any song (in a playlist, in an album, random, downloaded or not), it stops after a moment (few seconds or minutes).

And few minutes later, a song that I don't know about and I've never listen too, starts to play. And it is always the same song that plays : Cholosus - Existence.

Even if I just open Spotify without playing anything, this song starts by itself after a few minutes.

It does exactly the same on my computer (dell / windows 10), on Spotify online (via Microsoft Edge), then on my phone (Iphone).

I've tried with the wifi and the 4G.

I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.

I've turned off the auto-play.

I can't use Spotify anymore.. Thanks for your help !

Hello, 

It is really weird, since yesterday, I have the exact same issue as you mention, and with the exact same music! It keeps playing Cholossus, Daniel De'Blae, De Ascellax and KikkiTai, the playlist is made by the user "Kyrubo Embercrow". I tried to uninstall the app, change password, and log out but it keeps doing it. If I play another song, before the song is finished the playlist starts, and it starts even if the app is running but without song playing. Please help, because it is really, really annoying... 

that happened to me too
my machine is Mac book pro

• Same. Just started tonight. Same song. Happening on Mac and iPhone apps.

I have same problem.

Morning all, 

The exact same issues as posted by the two previous users have occurred to me between yesterday and this morning. This includes the same "playlist" and same "artists" cutting off my playlists, queued songs, playing when I've paused music etc. I believe that this goes beyond the realm of some innocent mistake and there's something fairly suspicious going on. 

Is there i no way Spotify Admin can monitor the activity of the playlist creator to be sure there's nothing nefarious going on here? I don't think it's a coincidence that now three people have experienced the same issue since yesterday. 

I followed Mario's advice in changing password and signing out everywhere and this appears to have done the trick (although I remain hesitant to claim the issue is resolved). I will revert back to this message chain if the rogue playlist reappears. 

And I agree with one of the earlier users, if my account was hacked could you at least play some catchy songs? 

Kind regards

Plan

Premium

Country

UAE

Device

(iPhone 12 PRO, Macbook 2015)

Operating System

(iOS 14.3, MAC OS Big Sur)

My Question or Issue

I was listening to music on my phone and then Spotify changed the song to something I had never heard of. I stopped the song and went back to my music. Within 30 seconds spotify begins to play the same song it was playing before. Then It began to play the song on my other devices in my house (Alexa and bluetooth speakers) when I closed the spotify app on my phone.

I thought someone may have hacked my account. I logged out of all devices, changed my password and it still has not stopped spotify from playing the exact same song over and over again. Even if I change the song it always goes back to the same song it originally began to play.

If I stop the music it will begin to play again on its own. I had to unlink all of my devices and I changed my iCloud passwords. I don't know what's going on!?

Strangely enough it plays "Existence by Cholosus" I have never heard this song in my life.

I have got exactly the same playlist to BIGdid  that randomly played by Spotify, It keeps playing Cholossus, Daniel De'Blae, De Ascellax and KikkiTai.

Suggested posts