Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify cover art

Solved!

Spotify cover art

I have updated to the latest version and since then all of my offline music isn't showing the cover art

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, welcome to the Spotify community!

The team have adknowledged this bug and they are fixing it - it sould be fixed soon (I can't guarantee a date).

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, welcome to the Spotify community!

The team have adknowledged this bug and they are fixing it - it sould be fixed soon (I can't guarantee a date).

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Very funny, you release a new update that supposedly fix some bugs and you cant fix this bug that is know since april of this year? What a **bleep**y team you have working there...

Yes the v2.0 update made the issue even worse !! Thank you Dev team really talented you  guys are. 

I guess its time to move on !

I'm having the same problem. Once I add a song the album art vanishes and won't come back.

Suggested posts