Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify crashing on iPhone iOS 7.0.4

Solved!

Spotify crashing on iPhone iOS 7.0.4

Hi all

For a while now Spotify is just refusing to function.

After clicking on the app, I receive a message saying 'browse is not available in offline mode'.

So I literally can't access ANY other page than this - whether I'm connected to home wireless / cloud wireless / 3G.

Essentially a completely useless app and I'm paying £10/month for it.

PLEASE fix this problem or offer some sort of solution? Could it be related to any other apps I have on my iPhone / preferences in settings? 

I've tried clean installs / restarting my iPhone - no success. 

Many thanks

image.png

THIS IS MY SPOTIFY LIFE ^^

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@bturner73 wrote:

Any update on this problem?  I have the same issue.  Maybe just a coincidence but the same day the security ticket expired for my facebook and i had to re-input my password is the same day that this app stopped functioning.

Sounds like it might be related to this bug, can you try the workaround on the bugs topic?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Can you not view your playlists or anything else? 

Peter

Nope! When it does this - that screenshot is literally all I can see. All buttons are unresponsive 

I have the same problem. First I get the message that it's in offline mode though it's not. Then it crashes, every time.

Phone: 4S (no jaulbreak)
iOS: 7.0.4
Spotify: Latest update

Any update on this problem?  I have the same issue.  Maybe just a coincidence but the same day the security ticket expired for my facebook and i had to re-input my password is the same day that this app stopped functioning.

Marked as solution

@bturner73 wrote:

Sounds like it might be related to this bug, can you try the workaround on the bugs topic?

Peter

that worked perfectly.  thanks!

Suggested posts