Student Subscription

Country

Australia

Device

Iphone 6 plus

Operating System

(iOS 10 the most up to date version)

My Question or Issue

ok, ive had this problem for about 2 months now and i have contacted bth spotify and my provider (optus) and they both assure me everything is fine on both of their ends. i can download music normally but when i try to access music i ahve donwloaded, i cant because the bottom bar that usually says im connected is just stuck at 'connecting...' and im unable to access anyhting on 4g, i can access everything if i am connected to wifi. Ive tried everything from uninstallling, resetting network settings, i have even reset my whole phone.  any suggestions would be apprectiated even though i have searched through this community and none seemed to work.

2 Replies

Hey @NeedsToFix, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

To get this straight you are able to navigate the app and even download music with 4G but it gets stuck into Connecting...?

Is that right? Please attach a screenshot to confirm that.

Have you checked under Settings > Mobile Data that Spotify's switch is toggled to on?

You mentioned that you were on iOS 10 and as I checked the latest version officially for now is iOS 11.4.1 

If there are any pending updates for Spotify and/or your OS please go ahead and install them 🙂

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Fixed for me ! You nailed it. I do not know why but cellular data was disabled in settings. It works ! Thaaaanks a looot

Suggested posts