Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stuck on logo screen on iOS

We've received reports from iPhone users running iOS 16.3 and 16.3.1 that the Spotify app won't load past the logo screen. This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation while our teams were working on a fix! 

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
kidikio

Same issue with not being able to open Spotify on iOS 16.3 for Spotify v 8.8.2

Neymiz

Hey, i recently update my IPhone 14 to the new ISO 16.3 and since it, can’t Launch Spotify anymore, any solutions ?

STSL

I updated iOS today to 16.3 and my Spotify doesn’t start. @Spotify can u fix this asap?

gabrielrc1

Same for me installed 16.3 yesterday and i have the latest version of spotify , the app wont start

jwebb12

Same thing happened to me! Update to newest OS and now Spotify won’t open

g2-2uzf17z_l

Same here for me. After installed 16.3 yesterday and I have the latest version of spotify , the app wont start. Stop at logo forever. Please fix!

barni24

Spotify 8.8.4 doesnt start after iOS 16.3 update, just shows the logo on startup. Iphone 14 Pro Max // Europe

m_petes

Same problem here. After updating to iOS 16.3 on my iphone 14 pro, Spotify doesn't start. It is stuck on the launch screen. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app doesn't fix it.

travditt1
My app is stuck on the loading Spotify logo screen and won’t log in. I’ve forced signed out of my account from web, deleted my app, reinstalled, and after trying to log back in again it is back in the same state.
travditt1

 See attached image. 

55BCD6FF-3F94-4E0C-90AC-856B20A415C6.png