Premium

Country

Scotland

Device

iPad Pro

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Frequent issues trying to get Spotify tracks to start playing, stop playing and being informed there is no internet connection when there is

4 Replies

I’m facing the same issues, another issue I encounter is; when I go back into the Spotify app while listening to a song in the background. Spotify pauses, and the entire app freezes and I have to close the entire app, and open it again for it to work again. This started occurring roughly a week ago

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend updating to iOS 12.1.3 and making sure Spotify is up to date too.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

@Pepsters

Could you add your details here in this thread?

Thanks 🙂

Device has been restarted, app reinstalled, router restarted, all sonos speakers restarted and updated, using iOS 12.1.3 and latest version of Spotify, done a few somersaults, prayed a few times (though I’m an atheist) and took the dog fir a walk several times...and I don’t own a dog

still getting issues 😢

Also using IOS 12.1.3. and have the same problems in car. After phonecalls app often stops and has to be started again, Also after stopping car and starting 10 minutes later music doesn't start again as normaly. There must be a bug ......

this loosing of connection is realy dangerous becaus you have to concentrate more on getting music back instead of looking on the road 😉

Suggested posts