Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify has the worst navigation for finding clean albums

Spotify has the worst navigation for finding clean albums

Why is it such a **bleep**ing hassle to find edited music on this platform, I shouldn’t have to look up the album by name, scroll all the way down to the albums section, click for more options, Just to see if the album even HAS an edited version 

do you understand how **bleep**ing tedious it is to have to know the name of every **bleep**ing album made by an artist just look if your platform has clean versions of their music? The edited version  should be available right on the artists page under the same album.

on a side note the reason I was compelled to leave this message; Royce da 5’9” Just dropped his new album “Book of Ryan” on may 4th. The day it came out only the clean version was available on Spotify. Apple Music had both, this was annoying but not a huge deal. Now Spotify has both, but now BOTH versions are dirty. The edited one SAYS it’s edited, but they’re both dirty 

what the **bleep** are you guys doing? How do you start with ONLY the clean version then end up with TWO EXPLICIT VERSIONS?? Holy **bleep** get**bleep** together 

1 Reply

i have this same problem they need this fixed

Suggested posts