Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify iOS 4 shuts down

Spotify iOS 4 shuts down

Hello,

When I open spotify on my iPhone to listen to music Spotify always shuts down after 1 minute or so, I have Spotify iOS 4

I can't update my iPhone to iOS 5 cuz I have the older phone.

23 Replies

@hpguru wrote:

Spotify does not comment about timeline. They do not want to promise anything. You know, it's not so good when you are promised to receive update tomorrow by company, but they can't provide this update tomorrow with reason they got problems resolving this (for example) and they need more time to fix. Spotify want to release high quality apps.

Spotify is working hard to improve service and product itself, so be like teddy bear with Spotify. You, customer, is Spotify's best friend. Thank you for understanding. Hopefully you keep using Spotify.

I'm sorry that there is no timeline when this problem will be fxed. But problem isn't ignored.

That bold part made me laugh. The iOS app have always been terrible. While a few new features are implemented every update, some basic others just get worse. And since there are well-known issues without a fix for ages, customers will obviously get mad and think Spotify ignores them (what I think it's not totally a lie).

The problem still exists. I will quit my subscription now; I'm tired of this **bleep**ty software.

This is happening again .. every couple of months like faulty clockwork .. c'mon Spotify fix it. I've reinstalled three times since provlem started again yesterday. Won't even load playlists now ..

This is so annoying .. c'mon Spotify, offer real solutions. We uninstall, reinstall, walk up  down the hall & still the problem persists. Once again, less than 20% of my  playlists are loading on my iTouch & songs won't play for more than 30 secs -- how is this a good sevice?

Suggested posts