Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify iPhone app not working

Spotify iPhone app not working

Help please! My spotify premium app for iPhone has not been working for about 3 weeks. I reinstalled it and when I try to open it, the app does not load and remains a gray empty space. What can I do to fix this??
7 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try the following:

As a temporary fix, feel free to change your Region Format by changing iOS Settings > General > International > Region Format. Change to a country not your own, e.g. if you're in the US, change to Sweden; if in Sweden, change to USA.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have the same problem, also tried it to fix with a change of the region, but the problem remains: I can not use Spotify on my IPhone, for almost 2 weeks now

@peterdroste wrote:

I have the same problem, also tried it to fix with a change of the region, but the problem remains: I can not use Spotify on my IPhone, for almost 2 weeks now

What version of iOS are you using? 

Peter

Peter

Mine is not working either on my iPhone 4. I'ts iOS 6.1.3. The change of region didnt work.

Can you guys try fully restarting your devices by holding the home and lock buttons similtaneously for 10 seconds until the apple logo appears on the screen? 

Peter

Peter

Try signing out on your iTunes and App Store.. and sign in with a different account.. I'm sure u will be able to download Spotify. Worked for me.

I've had the same problem with other apps, and I found that if you pull up the app in the App Store, there should be a circle with a square in the middle. If you press that I believe it should start reinstalling, if not you might have to uninstall the app through the App Store and redownload it. I hope this helped.

Suggested posts