Plan

Premium

Country

UAE

Device

(iPhone 6s

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I have deleted the Spotify app as it wasnโ€™t working properly for some reason after I updated my phone.  I now cannot reinstall it.  Can you help me on how I can access my music again on my phone? 

5 Replies

Hey @angiemono83, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Just use this link to reinstall Spotify from the App Store. Make sure you've all the latest updates installed.

Hope it helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey thanks for the reply! ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ve deleted the app already and when I go to App Store it doesnโ€™t come up as an option to down load it again ๐Ÿค”

Hey @angiemono83,

Sorry but Spotify isn't available yet in UAE, you can check this list of places where Spotify is currently available ๐Ÿ™‚

If you had installed Spotify through App Store before just follow this guide on how to search it in your Apple ID list of purchased apps.

Have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi there,

You can vote for this idea to get it in UAE: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Country-Spotify-in-the-UAE/idi-p/1828660. Hope this helps...

Thanks!

Maria

Thanks for your help guys Iโ€™m back in business ๐Ÿ™Œ reinstalled through purchased apps and its working like a dream! Life savers ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Suggested posts