Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is not playing any of the playlists I made, including liked songs.

Spotify is not playing any of the playlists I made, including liked songs.

I can only play Spotify created playlists. Trying to play any songs on my Liked songs list or trying to play it with shuffle has no reaction in the app. This is the same with any other playlists that I created, but any Spotify created playlists work fine.

I’ve already deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times and restarted my phone multiple times but the issue is still happening
2 Replies

Do you have Enhanced turned on on the playlists? If so, try turning it off and see if it will play.

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We understand you've already tried by reinstalling the app. Can you confirm if you performed a clean reinstall of the app on the affected device? A clean (more thorough) reinstall could make a difference. By doing that, the app can be up-to-date and you can make sure the cache is not leading to this inconvenience. You can give it a try by following these steps

If the above doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending us the make/model and OS of the affected device along with the Spotify version you're currently running there?

Lastly, did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event such as an OS update? If yes, please send us all the details. Additionally, let us know if you've tried the suggestion kindly posted by @tomgiorgio and if you noticed any difference afterwards.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts