Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps deleting and unfollowing my playlists..

Spotify keeps deleting and unfollowing my playlists..

Ive had spotify premium for a while now, and one day songs just stopped playing after a minute orso, after looking into it further I noticed that my playlists were gone, all of them.. Unfollowed and deleted, but not findable in playlist recovery.

I've tried reinstalling the app, deleting the offline device and redownloading, but none helps, whenever I refollow the next time I look, its gone again.. Please help how do I solve this? Im going on holidays soon and i want my music
3 Replies

Hello, @Femkehav

From the factors described;

• Deletion of playlists.
  • Account Changes (Unfollowing etc.)

I have concluded that your account information could be compromised. Whilst this is an unconfirmed prediction, as I have no access to the history of your account, please perform the following precautionary steps to restore control of your Spotify account;

1. Change your password. Please click here to perform this (while signed into Spotify). 

I would also recommend changing the password of your email account to ensure that other access cannot be established. 

At this time, I would perform these steps and check if the issue has been resolved. If not, please refer back here and we'll get you referred directly to Spotify customer support. 

Kind regards,

James

I gave it a thought, and i dont believe my accaunt is hacked, it would be an odd thing because im connected through facebook and nothing weird is happening there.. Also the deleted playlists can not be found through account managing, also the songs wont play all the way through, or would and then stop at the next song..

It would show that music is still playing but there is no sound and the song has no time set.. Im kinda missing my daily dancemoment 😛

<< Follow-Up>>

Please click here to contact customer support. It does sound like there is a technical problem which will need to be investigated. 

Kind regards,

James

Suggested posts