Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on my iPhone 4

Solved!

Spotify not working on my iPhone 4

Hi so my spotify will open but will be a blank screen meaning i cant use it it just comes up then the screen is white. Never fully loads then it crashes. It normally works just fine, this issue started 2 days ago. Thx you guys are usually quick to help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, have you recently updated to 0.7.4? There is a bug in that version that causes the app to crash on login.

You can download the Spotify for iOS4 app which doesn't have this issue in the meantime 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Having same problem recently with iPod touch 4g. My other devices seem fine. Hope a solution is in the works
Marked as solution

Hi, have you recently updated to 0.7.4? There is a bug in that version that causes the app to crash on login.

You can download the Spotify for iOS4 app which doesn't have this issue in the meantime 🙂

Liam

Do I type spotify iOS 4 on the App Store?

Found it thx

Thought that worked but now I have no radio and my say I have no songs and none that show play

Yeah, Spotify for iOS4 doesn't have radio support. Your only option would be to wait for a bug fix release.

Liam

So after getting on a wifi network to see if this fixed my issue and no, I'm using the suggested spotify but it will only show the songs I have saved on playlist yet it says I have zero songs on my playlists and it won't play any of them.... I don't understand why would you update to not work lol? Hope I get credit for these past couple days of paid nothing.

Suggested posts