Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on iOS 6 .. How much longer will it last?

Solved!

Spotify on iOS 6 .. How much longer will it last?

I'm considering purchasing a used 4th generation ipod touch primarily for the use of spotify. I'm trying to figure out if I should do so, or spend the extra money on a 5th generation. To be honest, I prefer the 4th generation for numerous reasons; however the only reason I am hesitant is I am wondering how much longer spotify will work on it. I was actually gonna get a 2nd gen ipod, then learned that i would not be able to download spotify on it because the ios is too old.

How much longer will spotify likely be available for ios 6 devices?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You're not going to get a helpful answer to that question. Firstly, Spotify never announce plans and secondly, no one can predict how quickly technology will change. Bottom line, as long as there is sufficient demand for a working app on any platform to make it profitable, it will probably be supported.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

You're not going to get a helpful answer to that question. Firstly, Spotify never announce plans and secondly, no one can predict how quickly technology will change. Bottom line, as long as there is sufficient demand for a working app on any platform to make it profitable, it will probably be supported.

Suggested posts