Spotify on ipad wont work!! Help!!

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify on ipad wont work!! Help!!

Casual Listener

Hi, we have a premium subscription (free trial period ended 30.07.2013) My account says that we have paid 9.99 on 30.07.2013 and that the next payment is 30.08.2013. Spotify wil only load on my computer and no longer on my ipad as of 01.08.2013. I have installed the update on the ipad. Is still didn't work. I have removed spotify from the ipad and installed it again with the update. Still, i can only access spotify from my computer. Can anybody help me?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi, I seem to have solved my own problem. I have deleted the cookies and the history of safari. Uninstalled spotify on my ipad. Switched the ipad off. Then restarted the ipad. Reinstalled spotify from the appstore but WITHOUT the update. (= part 2 of the installation in the appstore) Now spotify works on the ipad! It seems there is a problem with the update! 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Unfortunately my problem isn't solved. When I start spotify on my ipad it plays for about 1 minute and then it stops. When I install the update, I can't start spotify at all. Please help me.

Highlighted

Community Legend

Hi. Can you see if these steps help at all.

1. Change your Region Format by changing iOS Settings > General > International > Region Format. Change to a country not your own, e.g. if you're in the US, change to Sweden; if in Sweden, change to USA.
  2. Restart your device by holding the Home and Lock buttons together for 10 seconds.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi, thanks for your help, but unfortunately there is no change. I have set to another country. Started up te ipad as you said. The first song plays for 1 minute. Then everything stops. Then i have installed the update, but as before my entire spotifyscreen is white when i restart spotify after the update. My spotify works on my computer, but not on my ipad since 30.07.2013. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!!

SUGGESTED POSTS