Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify only showing full albums and the artist page instead of my saved artist whenever i'm online

Spotify only showing full albums and the artist page instead of my saved artist whenever i'm online

Plan

Premium

Country

England

Device

Iphone 7

Operating System

(iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Hi whenever I click on an album online it only shows the full album not the songs I have saved and whenever I click on the artist on my libary it takes me to the artist page not the songs I have saved....Anyway to fix this?

9 Replies

I have the same problem please change this back to the old function!

Boosting because this is a total pain and I hope it gets switched back soon

Same problem for me. I’m using Spotify since 2014 and this is the first time I’m having trouble. It’s such a pain! Why would

they do something like that, just makes no sense at all 😞

Apparantly they are giving us all the finger, almost all the premium members have been shoved a new layout up there behind without any notice. I can not find all my artists anymore and my recent playlists are also gone. What in gods name are you doing spotify?!?!?!?!?

Honestly spotify will end up loosing their long time customers if they don't sort it out.

You know, actually the worst thing, THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! Nothing! Not able to chat, not call, not anything. They just point you to a user community where there are NO EMPLOYEES stationed. This is so disappointing! 

lets see if we can boost this form up to make them listen to us cause I think unless we stand up and make our voices heard, none of our problems will get fixed

I have the same problem and I have decided to put my feedback via appstore review together with two stars. Hopefully it would be an effective way to state my view on this. 

Please fix this.  I have so many albums I listen to where I deleted the 40 or so bonus tracks.  Now they are back on.  This was a terrible update

Suggested posts