Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify only syncs a few songs to my Ipod

Solved!

Spotify only syncs a few songs to my Ipod

I made a playlist with songs I want on my Ipod nano6G 16GB, but when I try to sync that playlist it only syncs 17 of the 187 songs ( yes my Ipod has enough space left).

weird thing is Spotify tells my while syncing ...of 17 songs left but there are 187 songs in that playlist.

Can anyone tell me what to do, or does anyone knows why this is happening?

thank you in advance! 

Kind regards, Timo

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I deleted a bunch of apps and that fixed the problem. I guess I was confused because it had worked in the past and it wasn't like there should have been any less space on my phone at that point. Oh well.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

My iPhone is doing this too. I can't figure out why. Sucks I paid for premium and can't even use all the features...

Hey @T1M0NL Which iopd model are you using. The 187 tracks are all local files you own or are some of them spotify content?

How much free space do you have on your iphone?

@Settimediva wrote:
My iPhone is doing this too. I can't figure out why. Sucks I paid for premium and can't even use all the features...

Marked as solution

I deleted a bunch of apps and that fixed the problem. I guess I was confused because it had worked in the past and it wasn't like there should have been any less space on my phone at that point. Oh well.

Hey Joe, sorry I was on vacation.

I found out my Ipod is not Spotify compatible, so all the songs on it where local files.. too bad.

thnx!

Suggested posts