Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify permanently shut down

Solved!

Spotify permanently shut down

Hello,

I started the premium abonnement 1 1/2 years ago. I never had a problem. The last few months I reached like 2800 songs of 3333 and the player shut down permanently. Even when I'm in the offline mode.
Sorry for my bad english. I am not learning english anymore for like 2 years.
Thans for all the answers. 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for that info @DonLuis.

In this case, we recommend you to uninstall the app again, but this time restart your device before reinstalling it.

Also, can you let us know how much available space you have on your device?

We'll be right here waiting for your reply 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @DonLuis!

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out to us. Can you let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using? Also, does the same occur when you open Spotify from any of your offline devices?

Just to double-check, is this only happening when you're streaming from the web player?

Keep us posted 🙂

Hey Alejandar, thanks for your reply.
I have an Iphone 6 that runs with ios 9.3.3 and the version from Spotify is 5.7.0.
No, only at my device.
I deleted and reinstalled, but it changed nothing.

Dou you mean the web player from my Laptop? If yes, I never used it. If not, when I'am online in the app it shut down more than when I'm offline.

Thanks for your help!
Marked as solution

Thanks for that info @DonLuis.

In this case, we recommend you to uninstall the app again, but this time restart your device before reinstalling it.

Also, can you let us know how much available space you have on your device?

We'll be right here waiting for your reply 🙂

Hey Alejandar,

It worked with restarting my device. I have 15,9 GB abailable space. The last few days since saturday, spotify works much better. It doesn't shut down permanently! A big thank you!

Buuuut, do you know an another way, that spotify don't shut down anymore?

Suggested posts