Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium not recognized!

Solved!

Spotify premium not recognized!

My iPhone will not recognize that I purchased premium, I've tried logging out and using the username instead of Facebook login, re launching, and reinstalling the app. HELP!
31 Replies

I'm pretty sure I was using the login with FB option when I tried before. However it appears my husband was logged onto Spotify on our laptop at the same time I was trying to login on my iPad. He logged off and all is well. Thanks!

silly me. so unlimited less good than premium. So, in a way, its a bit limited..

I'm having the same issue as the ones mentioned throughout this thread. I have Premium (and have had it for a while without issue) but as of yesterday I can't access Premium on my iPhone. I checked my account overview and it still says I have Premium but when I try and access it on my phone it says that I can only listed to the Radio.

Please help.

Marked as solution

@bdeloach wrote:

I'm having the same issue as the ones mentioned throughout this thread. I have Premium (and have had it for a while without issue) but as of yesterday I can't access Premium on my iPhone. I checked my account overview and it still says I have Premium but when I try and access it on my phone it says that I can only listed to the Radio.

Please help.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks, that fixed it. I deleted the app, reinstalled it, restarted my phone and it worked. Huzzah!

My spotify premium account is not recognized on mi iPad. It will only let me listen to the radio. Please help!

Marked as solution

@Josephinesr wrote:

My spotify premium account is not recognized on mi iPad. It will only let me listen to the radio. Please help!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post like I posted above 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you Peter -- that worked!

I have just signed up for Premium and have the 30 day free trial. When I go onto Spotify on my iphone and laptop, both are not recognizing that I have signed up for Premium. I have tried logging out and back in and also deleting the app and downloading it again and they still do not recognize Premium.

Please help!

Hey there.

There is some delay with updates. Staff is informed.

Wait for update. It will come soon!

So, what is the time frame on this? new to the forums and navigation is a bit overwhelming. Ill live without it, but would like to listen to some music.

Thanks!

Hey there.

I'm sorry that you can't listen your music right now.

I know you need Premium just in this second, not for Christmas.

I'll do my best with this issue, hopefully all of you can enjoy soon music!!!

My favorite 🙂

Suggested posts