Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium works on iPad but not my iPhone

Spotify premium works on iPad but not my iPhone

I have been using Spotify premium successfully on my iPad and iPhone until recently when Spotify no longer will open on my iPhone. It still works on my iPad (and my iMac for that matter). Any suggestions for getting my iPhone going again?
4 Replies

@RalphG wrote:
I have been using Spotify premium successfully on my iPad and iPhone until recently when Spotify no longer will open on my iPhone. It still works on my iPad (and my iMac for that matter). Any suggestions for getting my iPhone going again?

your iPhone app doesn't open at all? have you tried a clean reinstallation and all the steps outlined in this thread http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/iOS-Troubleshooting-Spotify/td-p/105...

Here is what I have done so far.

1) Uninstalled app, reinstalled app. (several times)

2) Followed clean install instructions (deleting Safari history and cookies), uninstalled app, reinstalled

Still no success.

I tap on the app to open it and it seems to try to open but all it does is go to a blank white screen/page with a dark gray bar across the top of the page/screen.

Open to other ideas.

Thanks!

Got it!!  Went back over the list - this time doing a re-start of the iPhone (pushing sleep & home buttons) which I had overlooked earlier.  Now it is back.  All is well!  Thanks!

Glad to Help 🙂

Suggested posts