Announcements

Spotify purchase doesn't work

Highlighted

Spotify purchase doesn't work

I bought Spoitfy Premium yesterday but it doesn't work for me. Help? I've got a receipt but it doesn't work at all..

3 Replies
Highlighted

I am being charged for the basic package, the last week I am getting adverts between tracks.

Highlighted

Re: Spotify purchase doesn't work

Spotify
Spotify

Hi wallef88 - Just taken a look at your wallef88 account. It seems your last Premium payment wasn't able to go through successfully yesterday. 

Please check that your registered card still meets these requirements:  

1. Your card must not have expired. 

2. The country set in your Spotify account profile must match the country where your card is registered. If you intend to use a payment method in another country, you can make this selection on your Subscription page (We can only accept payment from our launch countries).

3. Your card should be enabled for e-commerce transactions (Verified by Visa/Mastercard securecard card).

4. Your card must be open to be used for foreign purchases.

5. There are some banks that require other security authentifications, the most common one being 3DSecure.

Once you have checked all of the above, please try again to subscribe from the subscription page of your account.

Highlighted

Re: Spotify purchase doesn't work

Spotify
Spotify

@smoochy1 - I've just moved your post to this similar thread. Please check that your card meets those requirements and try to upgrade again from  your subscription page.

SUGGESTED POSTS