Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify radio stations keep disappearing

Solved!

Spotify radio stations keep disappearing

For both my iPhone and iPad my radio stations are missing as of today and any new stations I create stay until I quit the app and then they are gone. I am not using a Facebook login. I should add that I'm using iOS 6.03 and the latest builds available from the App Store.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys, just letting you know that we're aware of this and are investigating now 🙂 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

My stations are back now! Hope everyone else's is, too! Thanks so much! 😄

Marked as solution

that's great news 😄

Marked as solution

I had about 15 radio stations belonging to my account. Today I have 4. Where did the others go?

10 Replies

We're seeing similar reports from other users and this has been escalated to spotify staff as it may be a system issue.

Ok. Thank you for your response.

Same thing is happening to me

Marked as solution

Hey guys, just letting you know that we're aware of this and are investigating now 🙂 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares
Marked as solution

My stations are back now! Hope everyone else's is, too! Thanks so much! 😄
Marked as solution

that's great news 😄

Whenever I play Spotify Radio on my iphone (ios7 and I'm on Wifi), after about an hour, the music stops playing and the radio station I had opened has been dropped, screen shows just playlist song titles, but no music is playing. I don't hear any email, text or phone interruptions just prior to the radio stopping, it just ends. Any thoughts as to why this is happening? 

I have an iPhone 4s and noticed recently when I go to my radio, all that is there is recommended stations. There used to be Genre Stations I could click on to listen to. They are now gone. What happened to them and how do I get the Genre Statioins back on my iPhone? Please help. I like listening to my radio sometimes and now I can't.

Marked as solution

I had about 15 radio stations belonging to my account. Today I have 4. Where did the others go?

I am experiencing the same issue, only the last station I listened to is showing up and then stations from like 2 years ago are popping up now. It is really starting to frustrate me and I am about to unsubscribe and move to a new platform. This is a bit ridiculous.

Suggested posts