Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify says I'm out of room/ can't save music. Currently I have no songs saved.

Spotify says I'm out of room/ can't save music. Currently I have no songs saved.

Trying to save songs. get the message "all filled up. No more room in your library". I then unsaved every song/ album I had saved. Restarted the app. Restarted my phone. I still get the same error message. Help?

I have iPhone 6s. iOS 10.3.2
2 Replies

Hey @Dcd6747!

Welcome tot he Spotify Community

Your personal Spotify collection, Your Music / Your Library, can grow at the click of a button. No dusty shelf space necessary! 

On top of followed Artists, Podcasts, Videos, and Radio stations, there’s room in Your Music / Your Library for up to 10,000 songs. You can also save full albums, with each counting towards the song limit as the sum of its track total + 1.

If your collection is so awesome you run out of room in Your Music / Your Library, you can always add tracks to playlists

Let us know if this clears things up.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

This comment doesn't address the issue.  I have the same issue.  Every time I try to download a an album it says my collection is full .  I have cleared cache and data, re downloaded app, etc.  How can I fix this issue .

Suggested posts