Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stopped working on my iPod touch

Solved!

Spotify stopped working on my iPod touch

I have been a premium user for quite some time, and have used it on my ipod for about a year or so.   However as of I think Wednesday Spotify won't get past the loading screen. [please see screenshot]

IMG_0387.PNG

It just stays on this screen, doesn't load anything, nor does it error-out.
I've restarted the app and reinstalled Spotify, but with no success. any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have you tried resetting the ipod by by pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears?

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I would like to add, that Spotify still works beautifully on desktop

What version of iOS and which iTouch?

IOS: 6.1.3
Ipod: 4th gen ipod touch

Marked as solution

Have you tried resetting the ipod by by pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears?

thanks jwlot! That seems to have fixed the issue.  However it looks like it removed all my songs on the ipod.  I'll have to look into how to resync. it's progress ^_^

having the same issues, it opens on my iPhone but it just won’t open on my iTouch I’ve tried restarting both iTouch md Spotify but nothing ...I sign on to Spotify and the app crashes.... Please help 

I’m having the same issue iPod 6. I click on the app and it sits there for a short period of time before it boots me out altogether. Anyone have a solution?

846B6F62-28C6-4828-B4CF-DEE9EFF6305B.png

Same issue here on a brand new ipod touch..it just shows the logo and crashes.  I just did the new udpate and it still didnt fix it.

Suggested posts