Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stops after about 2 minutes on ipad app

Spotify stops after about 2 minutes on ipad app

I have a premium account and use Spotify on desktop, iphone and ipad.

Desktop and iphone are working fine but my ipad app stops playing music after about 2 minutes. I get no message such as 'we paused play as another device is using your account' (it isnt anyway). It just stops. I can still navigate round the app and even choose a different song but it just wont play. So I get 2 minutes of music only.

I have logged out and back in. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but nothing has changes. It was fine a a week or so ago.

Any ideas??

2 Replies

It sounds like your account may be mistakenly used elsewhere. You might want to try changing your password, that might prevent people from logging into your account by mistake. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

I have the exact same problem. I have the 48 hour trial. I've tried turning iPad off and on again. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the App and I've tried changing my password. Any other suggestions? I would like to experience more than just 2 minutes before deciding whether to subscribe.
When Spotify stops the only way to restart is to log off and on again then I get another 2 minutes before it freezes again.

Suggested posts