Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 13 Beta)

My Question or Issue

My headphone jack and AUX to Lightning works perfectly fine (tried them both on my sister's iPhone 8). But when I put my phone in my pocket, OR even when I turn my phone 180 degrees horizontally, music just stops or skips. I tried to search for a problem and I found another post about this exact problem on this website, but unfortunately there wasn't a solution. I'm tired of holding my phone when I listen to music (and I can confirm you that's a long time). Please help me.

2 Replies

Hey @alryayla, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

So I’m assuming since you said they work perfectly fine that it only doesn’t work upside down on spotify? Or does it cut out for youtube and other music players when upside down as well?

If only spotify, then I really recommend getting in touch with Spotify Support using this link here.

Hey @aleyayla, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Unfortunately that is either a hardware issue (most likely, has happened to me plenty of times) or because you are using a unreleased version of iOS that is iOS 13. I'd suggest dowgrading to iOS 12.4.1 that is the latest official public version available as of now. iOS 13 is just around 2 weeks away ready for public release.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts