Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stops playing when I open Instagram app on Iphone X

Spotify stops playing when I open Instagram app on Iphone X

I just got an iphone X and I’m a premium user. Today I opened instagram to check my profile and spotify just stopped playing. I literally tried everything but none of them worked. Is there anybody else having the same problem? Please help 😞

3 Replies

Hi iliadayilmaz!
I am curious to know what solution ideas you have already tried?
I am running instagram on iphone X as well and have not seen this particular issue yet. Do you have ads or videos enabled for sound on the IG app? That is my first thought that might conflict with pausing your music.

Hey there,
First of all thanks for replying 🙂
Well at first I thought what you said was the problem but music only stops while using the headphones. I removed the headphones and everything was just fine. I tried different kinds of headphones but it didn’t work. Maybe it’s just a temporary problem, well I hope so... But I’ll take your answer into consideration and check the IG settings again 🙂

Have a nice day

No problem! I love to help when I can. 🙂
If the issue persists it wouldn't be a bad idea to reinstall IG and/or Spotify apps since it doesn't sound unique to one set of headphones. There could just be a random glitch in either of them that a fresh install could remedy.
Good luck! 😄

Suggested posts