Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

iPhone 11 pro max

Operating System

iOS 14.2

My Question or Issue

Hello, I’ve had two ongoing issues on my account. First of all, when I’m listening to music offline, the song stops after abt a minute and then I unlock my phone and play it again. After that the playlist runs smoothly but this is particularly obnoxious when I’m driving because messing around on my phone isn’t a great idea like at all. Second of all, the lyric option  never appeared on my phone. 

I’ve tried basically everything, uninstalling and then reinstalling, the clean uninstall or smth like that, clearing my cache and everything else. My app is running on ver. 8.5.86.739 and my phone has plenty of storage so I really do not understand the issue. I am honestly growing tired of paying every month when there’s always a problem with my app. I would really appreciate any help 😞

1 Reply

I see you have already done the basic steps, just to make sure are you using any optimization or memory management app? Sometimes they affect the playback and mainly downloads.

About lyrics: feature is still getting rolled out to every user so you can wait or you can try creating another account (free) and check if the lyrics appear on it. If it does then you can try migrating to the new account and it will give you lyrics. More about moving from old to new account here. Although this is not an ideal solution but you can check if the lyrics are there on the new account.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts