Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify takes forever to load now on my old iphones I use as ipods. Basically unusable.

Spotify takes forever to load now on my old iphones I use as ipods. Basically unusable.

I use an iPhone 4 and also an iPhone 4s as ipods to play music at work and home and all of a sudden, both will barely load anything on Spotify. Takes about 5-10 minutes to even open and then who knows how long to search and open any request I punch in there. I don't know exactly how long because I can't sit there waiting for longer than 5 minutes and just leave. Also one of them constantly says "an error has occured" when trying to open anything in spotify. Conspiracy theories are instantly popping into my head regarding this. The iphone 4 is running on a version os iOS 7 and the other 4s is the latest, I think iOS 9.whatever. This is crazy frustrating. It seems to run ok on my iPhone 6 plus as of now, but I find it a little coincidental that both of my old phones will not run spotify worth a s*** all of a sudden. I have restarted both phones as new iphones, wiping them clean, and also "clean reinstalled" both of them. Nothing changed at all.

0 Replies

Suggested posts