Spotify turns on repeat by itself

Highlighted
4 people liked this

Spotify turns on repeat by itself

Gig Goer
‎2017-05-16 08:58 PM
I have the saved music available and every time I hit "no repeat" the next song comes on and it turns on repeat current song by itself. **bleep**?
14 Replies

Re: Spotify turns on repeat by itself

‎2017-05-16 10:39 PM

Hey @CaseyJayy!

Welcome to the Community.

That's odd. Can you let us know what device/operating system and Spotify version you're currently using? On the other hand, give it a try reinstalling the app and see if you're still experiencing the same issue. Here's how.

We'll be here waiting.
MJ
1 person liked this

Gig Goer
‎2017-05-24 05:44 PM

No it hasn't, I'm using it on my iPhone 7. Tried reinstalling 

3 people liked this

Edited
Music Lover
‎2017-06-01 11:43 PM

I too have this same problem, and it drives me absolutely nuts nuts!! The repeat toggle turns itself on constantly, no matter how many times I turn it off. Over and over and over again. I havent been able to see it happen in the act, but rather I suddenly notice it has been turned once again, once I open the app again from the backgroud. Except mine toggles to ALBUM repeat, not song. I dont want the album to repeat when its done. Period. 

Im using an iPhone 6SE, all apps on IOS up to date as of June 1 2017.

The same problem accurs on the OSX desktop app (running Sierra 10.12.5)  

And my iPad mini, also completely up to date. 

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-06-08 04:43 AM
I'm having this same problem and it's very annoying. I listen to soft music or rain sounds when falling asleep, with just a few tracks in a playlist. Now that the repeat turns itself on, I wake up at 3 am, and it's still playing the same track. It's driving me crazy!!

Gig Goer
‎2017-06-08 07:34 AM
Thank you! I'm so glad I'm not the only one having this problem! And you worded it better than I could!

Music Lover
‎2017-06-22 08:16 PM
Been happening to me also for weeks driving me nuts! IOS, will try to reinstall but I doubt that will solve it

Music Lover
‎2017-06-23 11:28 PM
**bleep** meee too!! Someone please help.

Music Lover
‎2017-06-24 11:37 AM
Reinstalling did not help! I'm using an iphone and everything is up to date. Arghhh

Music Fan
3 weeks ago
I had the same problem with album repeat. I really like when I listen to an album and then the album radio comes on after. But no, it's always repeating the album. Today I had to toggle it off a couple times within minutes! I'm sick of it.
SUGGESTED POSTS