Lineup Signup
Help Us Fix Metadata - Read more

Spotify turns on repeat by itself

Re: Spotify turns on repeat by itself

Music Fan
‎2017-07-02 09:06 PM

I'm having the same issue! so annoying! It does the same thing with "shuffle" too - click to shuffle playist, and 2 mins later it has turned off shuffle by itself. Both of these are extremely annoying, especially as I listen to Spotify whilst driving. Please fix these issues!

Running on iPhone 6S+ - iOS and Spotify both up to date

Concert VIP
‎2017-07-11 06:51 AM
Yes , me to! So very irritating!!! No patience for this kind of **bleep**

Music Fan
‎2017-07-11 11:53 PM
I have the same problem. Makes music very repetitive . Spotify, please fix this bug!!! Thanks
Highlighted

Music Fan
‎2017-07-17 01:25 PM

I am having the same problem. Using an Iphone 6s up to date. Tried reinstalling. A few seconds after I open spotify or when I get into my car and bluetooth activates it, the repeat button goes green by itself. VERY annoying. Please fix this bug or at least give us a way to disable repeat in preferences. Been going on for months. 

Music Fan
‎2017-07-21 04:17 PM

Same problem. What's the solution Spotify?

1 person liked this

Music Fan
‎2017-07-30 06:04 PM
I'm also having this same issue. I turn it off all the time, only to have it turn on at the end of the album, so it repeats again. I think it may be a bug, because I've never had this issue before maybe 3 months ago? Hopefully it can be turned off soon.

Music Fan
‎2017-08-04 01:22 PM
Same problem for me. The I press play and it automatically repeats the same 5 songs. Can't seem to turn it off in settings.

Music Fan
‎2017-08-16 05:15 PM

same issue, new update 2 days ago, and problem not fixed. Iphone 6 and whenever you connect to bluetooth, either headphones or car stereo it goes to repeat. Annoying!!!!

Garage Band
‎2017-08-22 03:45 PM

I have this same problem, both on iOS and Mac. Super freaking annoying. 

1 person liked this

Music Lover
2 weeks ago

Still this problem, it doesn't depend of iOS version (I tried iOS10.3 and iOS11). Spotify have you a solution ? Are you working on ? Please let us know...

SUGGESTED POSTS