Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify username and facebook login not seeing same playlists

Spotify username and facebook login not seeing same playlists

Hi,

Can anyone help me with a query on playlists?

When I log into spotify using my username and password on one device and then log into another device using my facebook login I don't see the same playlists I've created, how do I fix this?

Thanks,

Leigh

1 Reply

@Leigh_80 Which means you have 2 accounts, one Spotify account and the other is a Facebook account, just take a look on that.

If you're having problems with your accounts still ( I remember you came on our forums in the past with the same question before..), please use the link below to get in touch with a Spotify Advisor:

Since this question might require you to provide your account details or identifiable information which might require extra verification and given this is a public website which anyone could access and view,
I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

You could also alternatively reach to @SpotifyCares via twitter at www.twitter.com/spotifycares and their response time is also pretty quick!
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts