Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify will not sync my playlists ?

Solved!

Spotify will not sync my playlists ?

In the past week I have noticed that my playlists wont sync with my iPhone, only the local files. Can somebody please help me? I have a premium account.

24 Replies

Hi guys, make sure you have plenty of free space on your devices (500MB+ minimum) and you haven't already hit the 3,333 track limit. They're the most common causes of syncs stopping midway through a playlist.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I have tried deleting playlists as well as re-starting the app but I still can't get my iphone to synch offline playlists properly. What other options do I have?

Deleting playlists doesn't free up any space. The only way to clear the spotify cache (I believe this is a feature of iOS) is to remove and reinstall spotify. Make sure you have 500MB or more free before reinstalling.

I was having trouble syncing some of my playlists to play offline too. For some reason some playlists would sync simply by pressing the "make available offline" button on my iphone, others wouldn't, the "make available offline" switch would simply switch back to off every time.  

Try this: get onto spotify on your computer, select "devices" under the left hand menu. Make sure the "available offline" button is switched off on your iphone/ipod/device. Check the box for your playlist under the "device" tab. Sync should start automatically. 

Worked for me...

Marked as solution

So I created a playlist on my computer and it's not showing up on my phone. Why??

Suggested posts