Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify wiped my library

Spotify wiped my library

So, I am a premium user and at/above the song limit. I open Spotify and my library, which as you all know takes quite a while to compile, has been wiped and I have not been able to recover it. My playlists are still there. But I rarely used playlists. Please help. If the library is not recoverable, please recommend alternatives to Spotify. Just had too many problems lately. Thanks.
3 Replies

Just a quick question, how did you save the songs? Through the the save song function or another way? I'm kind of faced the same problem before. The best solution is limiting the amount of songs you download because it makes the program run much smoother. I keep all recently added songs to a folder/playlist and download artist I enjoy listening to over and over.

They were all saved through the quick save feature. I've received the "you at the max, delete songs message" for the past year or so without incident.

Does anyone from spotify monitor these posts?  When I go to re-add songs, they show up as saved when I search for them, but still do not show in the library. If a spotify employee does not care enough to help remedy the problem, please recommend another streaming service.  

Thanks 

Suggested posts