Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't connect

Spotify won't connect

Not sure where to post this, as Spotify doesn't work for my PC nor my iPhone. I have Windows 7 and iPhone 4s with iOS 7. 

I thought it was at first related to the new iOS update, but since the same problem shows up with my computer..

It just says connecting for like forever. And when it finally "connects" nothing really happens. All my playlists are gone for some reason, and when I try to play a song the picture of the album shows up, but it doesn't start playing. 

I have tried all the suggestions spotify provided, like reinstalling, checking the settings, etc.. and my subscription is running, I checked that as well. 

So now I don't know what more I can do, I guess this is a problem from spotifys end? Any help would be nice.. and I am sorry for my bad english, =( not my native language. (Yeah silly excuse)

5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

There was another topic just a little bit ago here that was describing the same thing. One user has reported it as being resolved for them, I suggest you just give it a bit of time and Spotify should sort it all out for everyone! I'll add this topic to my escalation though.

If you could answer the relevant questions in my post in the topic I have linked above that would be helpful.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hello, @Cissichan! I believe the issue you are struggling with is related to the one described hereAs a temporary solution I suggest using the web player. You'll love it! 🙂

@Taylor was faster but should correct the link in his post 🙂

I have similar problem. My songs didnt play and i got red ! marks on them. After re-installing, it took forever to log in but now it says "discover cant be loaded at this moment. please try again in a bit"

well.. i have "tried again" is this what im paying for?

@polkky wrote:

I have similar problem. My songs didnt play and i got red ! marks on them. After re-installing, it took forever to log in but now it says "discover cant be loaded at this moment. please try again in a bit"

well.. i have "tried again" is this what im paying for?

Hi,

This is probably related to the topics that me and thehidd linked to, however users seem to be steadily reporting this as solved. Give it an hour or so and it will probably be fixed I imagine. If it's not, feel free to let me know.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I found a solution that worked for me!

I was struggling with this problem for hours today, reinstalling spotify on my mac and iphone 5s, changing router settings, restarting my computer, et cetera.  

Finally I just closed out of all my processes on my iphone, thinking that 'Music' or 'iTunes' on my iphone would not work well with spotify, reopened spotify and it worked! 

Good luck everyone and take care!

Suggested posts