Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't fully download my offline music/now premium won't work on my ipod touch

Spotify won't fully download my offline music/now premium won't work on my ipod touch

I have been having multiple problems with spotify. 1. I changed debit cards and have a new number on my card and forgot to update spotify on that in the payment methods section (my bad) so premium was cut off from me yesterday. So I took care of business and put my new card info in and re-ordered a premium prescription of spotify, but it will not show on my iPod touch, it still thinks that I have the free service. I don't want to pay $10 a month for something that doesn't work. I don't have a computer and my iPod is the only place I can use spotify so it'll be useless to me if it doesn't work on my iPod. 2. I have been trying to download music but now every new song just won't download. And so when that happens I've been redownloading spotify and having to resync all of my songs (which is a pain in the neck) for the new ones to be available offline. But now that won't work. It does download songs but there are various others scattered around than haven't downloaded, and it won't let me download any new ones. I have about 3k something songs on there, did I reach the song limit or something? Or is it a glitch? Because I've tried so many things, I've restarted my iPod, I've re downloaded the app many times, I've even restored my iPod, but it didn't fix it...... Now other than the trouble I've been having, spotify is wonderful and it's totally worth the $10 a month when it works.

So please help, I'm sorry if my message comes off as hostile, I know the spotify team is working hard on updates and whatnot, I would just really like this fixed
1 Reply

Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having such trouble. I'd first try to follow these iOS Troubleshooting Steps here -  iOS Problems

If you can't find the solution there, go ahead and reach out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts