Plan Premium

Free/Premium

Country UK

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

As of last night, Spotify has stopped being able to play the next song in any playlist. If I select a song in a playlist, the song will play normally and is then followed by a terrible song that Spotify selects itself! It’s driving me mad.

i have searched for similar topics on here, and have tried everything suggested - nothing has helped. I hadn’t updated the Spotify app or changed any settings to make this start - I hadn’t changed anything - it seems to have happened spontaneously.

if anyone can suggest something to help, I’d be VERY grateful

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

it’s premium, I did more internet searching and thankfully the prob is now solved!

thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you let me know if you're on the free or premium tier?

Note that repeating songs and playing them on demand is a Premium feature only. You can learn more here what you can do with the free version.

Hope it helps 🙂

Marked as solution

Hi there,

it’s premium, I did more internet searching and thankfully the prob is now solved!

thanks

I had the same problem and it was that I had songs in my Queue that I had forgotten I'd added. You get to your Queue thru the little list button in the bottom right corner of the desktop app

What was the solution? I'm having this problem and it's making me crazy!

I can’t remember what I did, I’m afraid, but I have a feeling it involved signing out of Spotify everywhere, deleting all Spotify apps and then reinstalling them?! I’ll have a think and let you know if I think of anything else… actually, I’m wondering if it was something to do with me having an old phone that wouldn’t take the most recent app update…?

Suggested posts