Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Wmrobertdavis
Casual Listener
I've been testing Apple Music and Spotify across my apple environment (iphone 6, ipad, mac). It seems there are too many little niggling problems with Spotify, whereas Apple Music "just works". Apple has a much more attractive family plan, so I will give my money to Apple.
Solution! 3 people liked this

liyoh

I spent hours and hours figuring this out and reading other answers. Disabling the firewall also did it for me.

1 person liked this

eganba07

I have tried everything to get my music to sync but nothing works. I have enough space. I deleted some music just in case. I had logged off and on numerous times and I am connected to wifi. Nothing I do seems to allow me to sync the music. I do not use playlists because I find them to be a waste of time to set up. I use my phone to select music and then download it to my phone for offline play. It is important I get this to work as I use T-mobile and the service is iffy on my commute to work and especailly when I go for long drives.

Please help!

1 person liked this

neinmal
Regular

it's been 2 years and there is still no official response on why this feature still doesnt work

1 person liked this

Bobdmovie007
Casual Listener

This works great.  But you must be connected to the internet.  Like on your home's Wi-Fi.  Won't work if you are just driving in your car, for example.

Jkc617
Casual Listener

Pierre_Spotify9

You must be connected to Wifi in order for it to work. Atleast thats what did it for me....

Highlighted
1 person liked this

Hannah_murray_
It won't let me put my songs offline but I've loads of free storage
1 person liked this

M4rshy
Casual Listener
Still having this issue?

Head into settings and delete your cache, basically everything but the app!

Log back in and start downloading

epicfakename
Regular
Same here!
SUGGESTED POSTS