Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

MateoZevallos

I'm having a problem on my galaxy tab4 it I have downloaded other smaller playlists yet my larger ones and my saved songs will stop downloading after a while and say waiting to download is there any fix for this?

renm12

I've had Spotify for 2 years now and only since I got a new phone, my premium subscription would not work. It took uninstalling it on both my laptop and phone twice and redownloading before if recongized I had a premium account. Even after all that, offline mode still would not work over data or wifi. So, I just went through that process again and finally all my songs are syncing to offline mode. All I have to say is to get it together Spotify, we are paying for this service and would like to be able to use it!

Highlighted

Frankoshots
Casual Listener
I'm have the same issue its not downloading the music on off mode for playlist.

mystikarchon
Just says "waiting to download" and no matter what I do nothing will download. I have space on my phone and wifi and tried re installing nothing works.

phpman
Regular

I have the same problem since some days with my iPhone 6, 64 GB with iOS 9.3.2 and Spotify 5.4.0.1011

Damoakaflash
Casual Listener
My Spotify playlists stuck on waiting to download. Have deleted app and reinstalled and still doesn't work. Everything was fine until about two weeks ago.
Solution! 2 people liked this

Damoakaflash
Casual Listener
Solved it now. I had the Spotify app runing on my Mac and it had crashed. Once I restarted the desktop app Spotify on my iPhone started working properly.

trolldom69
Music Fan
Ive given up spotify. Logged into spotify on pc to cancel my subscription and luckily(!) it went out the same day i cancelled. Good riddance! Moved to deezer. It has a few issues, but atleast the offline mode works. If it doesnt, i just close and reopen the app and its fine. Id rather have an app with flaws than one that doesnt work offline. (Im on ios, ipod, for those who wonder.) also, if you want to subscribe to it, and youre on ios, the price through itunes is actually higher due to apples added tax, so go to www deezer com instead and youll get a subscription at the same cost as spotify.

Thats it for me. Doubt ill be coming back. Thanks, spotify :P

AbrandaboveTJ

Hi everyone , I'm having the issue that  my music has stopped downloading 

with my app open and wifi connected nothing is coming thru 

I have 15 GB of space avaliable still on my I phone 6 , 

How do i get new music to come thru automatically again ? 

GK21

@Mycketsås wrote:
Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.

Hi, as of yesterday, spotify unsynced all my songs, (approx 200) and nearly 24 hours later, I still have 130 songs to sync. Why did this happen and how do I speed up the syncing process? Doesn't make any sense, so ANY help would be helpful. Thank you. 

SUGGESTED POSTS