Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.
401 Replies

May be you should unload your song on the HTC account and re start again.....
Marked as solution

The htc phone is gone and deleted from my offline devices
Marked as solution

My phone won't even recognize the offline tag is switched and when it does it takes forever to download and the stops completely! I have 4gb of storage on my phone and I've deleted and redownloaded the app and I still have issues. How do I actually get ahold of Spotify to fix this issue! I'm about to cancel my premium

Hi,

I tried all the tips and tricks in this forum and nothing is working for me.

I have about 15 playlist i want available offline, on my ipad, mac and iphone.

I am on wifi and have ample free space, like 40 gb.

in my music bar, there is a "downloading" message at the top left and it is stuck at 0 out of 980.

I only have 491 songs

I only have 491 songs

Hi guys,

On an iPod Touch with latest update.

Basically if the app starts up while not connected to the internet (as its touch, doesn't use data, only wifi) it says that I haven't any saved songs in offline mode - despite having them 'saved' and the albums were selected for offline listening (they do have the little green arrow when connected to the internet). Have tried deleting the app and redownloading, no luck. iPod has 1.6GB free, and it's below the 3333 limit (approx 1500-2000).

Any ideas/solutions? Pray for an update whenever Spotify/Apple make up?

Help somehow i mess everything up i tried everything already reinstall restart and all... before my local files are ok but upon seeing that lots are have two copy i try to manual remove it in my local files now i cant somehow import it to my iphone ... in my desktop it perfectly playing but upong trying to resync it say that if i own the song etc that i need to resync it (which is already done) plus it wont dowoad unlike other song ... it keep saying waiting to download 😞
I already tried everything that ive search in here ...

In my desktop everything is fine but if intry to sync it with my iphone it wont sync plus no song in local file

I even remove device in my profile
IMG_4882.PNG
IMG_4881.PNG
IMG_4879.PNG

I'm having the same problem you are, I have an iPhone 5c and just got it so I know there's plenty of space!!

Unsellect all your offline on the albums and artist pages delete any playlist and re start as if like a new account and see what occurs

Unsellect all your offline on the albums and artist pages delete any playlist and re start as if like a new account and see what occurs

I can't play my saved songs in the library when I'm offline. I have already subscribed to premium and paid. Pls help me on this. Tnx
Marked as solution

I have approx 1.1GB available and only about 400 songs. Just recently it showed that all needed to be downloaded again for some reason and that none were available offline. These are songs I've been listening to for months offline. Why do they now have to all be downloaded again? I am a premium user on an iPhone 4s.

Tony

I have the same problem!
😞 and now planning to ask for refund.

What's the problem.... mine works totally fine delete the app reinstall play music using wifi to see it works and flick the switch to listen offline... don't load too many albums otherwise it's may fall over... there is no way to see what left to download... you can only download a max off 3333 songs.... so it's stop downloading delete your playlists and that should help cause playlist at time can have 200 songs per say

I cant even see an 'available offline' toggle. It just says downloaded and downloading first of. Secondly, I've deleted and redownloaded, restarted my app, downloaded my playlist 5 times but IT STILL WONT WORK. I have no idea what to do as this is the second time round, the first time, redownloading my playlist did the trick( 2 weeks ago) I've checked my subscription, its premium, called my bank, no issue there either. 

If this doesn't get resolved I'm cancelling my premium because I'm paying for offline services that im clearly not getting.

have enough free space available

Having a similar problem with my podcasts and playlists, I download them on wifi to listen to at work as I eat through my data enough without streaming music all day. While on wifi or data the app says that the podcast episodes are all downloaded and play just fine but then when I switch off data and wifi it says the episodes aren't available. With the playlists the app just freezes up and when I can get something to play it'll show that I only have a few songs out of a 50 song playlist downloaded.
I have a 128gb microSDxc 10 card with about 120gb free. I'm using a Samsung S5 neo. Spotify version 6.3.0.882 armV7

If this continues I'm going to have to cancel my subscription, I love the app but if I can't play anything offline then what's the point?

Just paid for premium service, all my songs have green downloaded arrow meaning I can play them offline, but they are not. I have spotify in offline mode, and lots of space remaining on my phone. I have logged out and logged back in, I have un-installed and re-installed and still nothing. I am starting to get a little agrivated..... If anyone can give any suggestions so I can listen to all may music offline (reason for purchasing premium in the first place) , that would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot. I really hope I dont have to cancel the service, be great if it would work properly!

Getting exact same issues!

Suggested posts